About Me

My photo
I recently moved back to the states after living in Japan and working as a personal trainer for military personnel and their spouses. Moving back to the states felt like the perfect timing to switch gears and focus on my own goals of competing in the NPC Bikini Division. I love my life as a trainer and competitor. I see the body as a piece of clay waiting to be shaped and sculpted into a beautiful master piece. I love watching my own transformations and equally love seeing the transformations I help create in others.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Super Charged

Hey all!

So I am just settling in back home from a long, sleep deprived, but none the less very memorable, exciting weekend! Had a show and photo shoot in Cleveland. No behind the scenes photos to share this time:( but the prints are coming soon:)

I had two days off from diet/training and I didn't hold back...at all. I won't go into detail to spare drool on my keyboard but I have 10 weeks till Miami and am not afraid if all that scrumptuous food turned into a lb in hopes to build. that. bootyyyy!!!

I am SO fired up for this prep for Miami! For every show I clear my dry-earse board, make a new vision board, tweak my training and start over on my progress pics and come in with more knowledge than the last time. But ALSO, what has me fired up is I will be training at a new gym in SC! If your workout routine seems stale, try a new gym!  I will have two gyms available to me with every machine, every barbell imaginable. The military does a great job on providing the best fitness facilities.

Also, since I live in gym clothes everyday, the glam part of competing is always something I look forward to too. Thinking about my next look now:)


K, off to ponder what color suit for next show! Hahaha
Till next time,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment